The COFH continues to follow BC Health Guidelines regarding Covid-19 restrictions. During times of public health restrictions, there may be limited occupancy due to safety precautions and safe distancing requirements. The COFH will continue to implement health and safety protocols for proper hand washing, cleaning, and social distancing.
To read more about safety protocols, check out the following links:
- COVID-19 Public Health Guidance for Childcare Settings (PDF) (updated November 24, 2021)
- COVID-19: Public Health Guidance for K-12 School Settings (PDF) (updated October 1, 2021)
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ) for child care operators and staff
- BCCDC Child care & Schools resources (for parents and staff/operators)
- Remember to Wash Your Hands (PDF)
- CDC Information on Disenfecting